Careers at EFS Global
Express Freight Solutions (EFS) is a company dedicated to providing efficient and comprehensive haulage solutions across the United Kingdom.
Formed in 1996 by Mark Jones (Managing Director), Express Freight Solutions has continued to grow over the years through the acquisition of a number of other haulage companies. These acquisitions now mean EFS can now assist with more than just general haulage; including everything from pallet delivery to refrigerated haulage and much more!
All our vehicle maintenance is taken care of on-site by fully qualified mechanics, meaning it’s not just drivers employed here at EFS!"
To Apply For Our Current Vacancies Click Here
What our staff say:
"My Typical day at work is both challenging and rewarding which has led me to learn a lot within my first 6 months at CS Brunt. Having worked mainly on Airfreight, guidance and good management has made the transition to a predominantly ocean freight office easier to take on." - Operations Team Leader, Manchester
"Everyday is different as I cover different roles withing the company, I started working in security Saturdays, now i'm full time after EFS put me through my class 2 and trained me in office admin work." Security/Driver/Admin, Burnley
"My overall experience with EFS has been good, Mark Jones is very approachable and always willing to listen, the job can at times be hard and there can be long hours but generally i am happy working for EFS, The truck improvements this year (ie TV & Microwave) have made working away from home easier" Driver, Burnley
"I don't have a typical day which is why I enjoy it. Since starting at EFS all them years ago I have gained various qualifications in the technical aspect of my job, however altogether what I have learnt is too great a list to shift list . I've grown from being an immature young man in to the leader of a team and someone people can rely on to get things done. It's easy to criticize a management infrastructure and the people in it however the management team works very well together always lacking communication between different departments and depots. Coming to work doesn't feel that way most of the time more of a family feel to the place. I enjoy the sporadic nature of my job role and the challenges that are set out for me . Completing said challenges and managing staff, completing work to the best of my ability whilst being under serious pressure. The best bit of my job role is educating other members of staff and seeing them use that knowledge base to good effect." Chief Technician, Burnley
"Great company to work for. Directors very active in day to day operations and are approachable.
Good group of staff to work with and good work life balance." Office Admin, Burnley
Benefits of Working for Express Freight Solutions
EFS is a great place to work, and this is down to more than the typical benefits associated with being a HGV driver!
Some of the specific benefits include:
- Full CPC Training for Qualifying Candidates – We believe in supporting our drivers to obtain the necessary qualifications to make their jobs safer and more enjoyable!
- Full Training & Company Induction Provided - We understand that our drivers are far more likely to enjoy and excel at their role if they have received comprehensive training and guidance!
- Upgraded Driver Facilities – Following a significant investment in our Burnley HQ we have a new driver room and shower facilities in the pipeline!
- Regular Competitive Bonus Pay Package – In addition to the standard salary all EFS Drivers have the opportunity to boost wages through our progressive bonus system!
- Choice of Shift Patterns – One of the best things about being a driver at EFS is the flexibility in terms of available shift patterns!
- Full Uniform & Safety Gear Provided – All drivers are kitted out with the EFS company uniform and any necessary safety equipment which may be required
Ready to Work for Express Freight Solutions