Careers at Express Freight Solutions
Express Freight Solutions (EFS) is a company dedicated to providing efficient and comprehensive haulage solutions across the United Kingdom.
Formed in 1996 by Mark Jones (Managing Director), Express Freight Solutions has continued to grow over the years through the acquisition of a number of other haulage companies. These acquisitions now mean EFS can now assist with more than just general haulage; including everything from pallet delivery to refrigerated haulage and much more!
All our vehicle maintenance is taken care of on-site by fully qualified mechanics, meaning it’s not just drivers employed here at EFS!"
To Apply For Our Current Vacancies Click Here
Benefits of Working for Express Freight Solutions
EFS is a great place to work, and this is down to more than the typical benefits associated with being a HGV driver!
Some of the specific benefits include:
- Full CPC Training for Qualifying Candidates – We believe in supporting our drivers to obtain the necessary qualifications to make their jobs safer and more enjoyable!
- Full Training & Company Induction Provided - We understand that our drivers are far more likely to enjoy and excel at their role if they have received comprehensive training and guidance!
- Upgraded Driver Facilities – Following a significant investment in our Burnley HQ we have a new driver room and shower facilities in the pipeline!
- Regular Competitive Bonus Pay Package – In addition to the standard salary all EFS Drivers have the opportunity to boost wages through our progressive bonus system!
- Choice of Shift Patterns – One of the best things about being a driver at EFS is the flexibility in terms of available shift patterns!
- Full Uniform & Safety Gear Provided – All drivers are kitted out with the EFS company uniform and any necessary safety equipment which may be required
Ready to Work for Express Freight Solutions